Content Writing\Entry Level Marketing\SEO Position
Are you creative, technical and enjoy writing? We are looking for that enthusiastic individual to help us with our web site content and online marketing efforts. We are a growing photography workshop travel company that has a part-time position available for that special person who loves writing.
What we’re looking for:
- Command of English: Strong vocabulary & grammar skills
- Marketing skills to create content that is geared toward internet search engines to increase website search ability.
- Social Media knowledge (Facebook and Instagram)
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or WordPress is a plus
- Ability to work well with little supervision
- Comfortable with Word and Excel and basic PC operations
- Ability to work at a computer for 8 hours one day.
Responsible for the following tasks
- Monthly Email Newsletters
- Writing Content (SEO friendly) for website to promote photography events and image sales
- Website Content review, and industry market research
- Social Media support
- Blog posts on websites
To apply, please forward your resume to [email protected] and please include a sample of your writing which includes 2 paragraphs of content for the below image (about 10 minutes worth of time). The content should be SEO friendly to promote Grizzly Bear Photography Workshop which more information can be found here. The goal is to describe the image for photography stock use to find, and provide SEO to gently promote the photography workshop.
We will contact the candidates to schedule interviews in March. Please no phone calls.
Location: Carbondale, CO or Remote telecommunications
This is a part-time job\contract position for 1 day per week (8-10 hours) or 8-10 hours spread across the week.