This July during our Grizzly Bear photography workshop, I shot this 5 minute video to display some of the wildlife we saw during our the 2013 Photography Workshop held in beautiful Lake Clark, Alaska.
I’m always asked how close are the bears during the workshop. I think this answers it. Video was taken with a Nikon D4 with 500mm.
To play the video with Full Screen, click the button on the bottom right of the player
Come join us next summer for the Grizzly Bear Photography Workshop.
If you are interested in an upcoming photography workshop, please check out our schedule found here.
Scenes captured in the video:
- Grizzly Bear Sow nuzzling her spring cub. ( A cub that was born last winter)
- Grizzly Bear/Brown Bear Sow and two cubs walking on the beach
- Twin Grizzly Bear cubs playing with each other
- Grizzly Bear Sow nursing her two cubs in the grass
- Grizzly Bear clamming on the beach at low tide
- Grizzly Bear Cubs just being cute
- Bald Eagle eating salmon on the river
- Grizzly Bears fishing for salmon
- Horned Puffins with fish in their beaks
- Grizzly Bear Cubs standing upright in grass
- Bald Eagles perched in trees
- Large Grizzly Bear drinking from river
- Horned Puffins brooding
- Grizzly Bear Cubs eating sedge
- Grizzly Bear Cubs wrestling
- Horned Puffins Flying
- Grizzly Bear Sow and twin spring cubs eating and walking in the sedge