When you join us for a photo workshop our goal is to teach you as much as possible during our time together. We always work in small groups, with never more than six photographers per instructor. Our local knowledge of the area will assure that you are in the right location at the right time.
We schedule itineraries to make certain we are in the field during the best times for shooting, whether its sunrise, sunset, or to capture the best light for a subject.
During our workshops, we will discuss subjects in detail, such as:
- Achieving the best composition
- Proper exposure for the scene
- Focus techniques for that crisp image
- Getting the most out of the histogram
- Mastering the modes (When to shoot Manual, Aperture and Shutter Priorities)
- Filters for the digital age. Split ND Filters and Polarizer’s
- Taking images for HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Image workup techniques with Photoshop. We demonstrate how to work up photographers’ images from scratch, displaying our nondestructive techniques to produce the highest quality image.
- Advanced Photoshop techniques. Covering topics such as black and white conversions, masks, printing and graphic art.
- Group Reviews. Every evening we review select images and offer ideas to try the next day to expand your skills and take you to the next level.
Optional excursions may be available before or after each workshop. These are published at the time of registration. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.